My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, January 22, 2012

January Check In

Things are going well.  I'm down five pound so far this month.  I can hardly believe it. I am very grateful for the courage to make some changes to my food plan.  I am having fun trying different quinoa recipes.
I had to slow down on my physical activity.  My poor knees are acting up again.  So, I've been doing a lot of stretching and yoga.  This coming week I am trying something I never thought I'd try -- Zumba. 

I've put hiking on hold until it gets warmer.  I have to be honest.  I do not get much pleasure out of hiking in the cold or the rain. 

I'm so glad to start this year on a positive note.  I've had some emotional challenges this month but my OA program and meditation group are helping with that.  Life, being healthy and whole, is all about balance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment