Today is the first day of Healthy Loser Gal’s Awesome August Challenge. I’ve decided to fine tune a few healthy habits I’ve been working on for the past few months. One of the things I need to focus on is consistency.
1. Prayer and meditation. While I do this on a regular basis, I want to schedule dedicated time for my spiritual practice.
2. Exercise. I want to continue working out for at least 45 minutes, burning at least 400 calories per session five days a week.
3. Hydration. This is a HUGE challenge for me. I am going to drink at least 64 oz. of water each day.
4. Sleep. I am very hesitant about putting this one in writing. However, it needs to be addressed. I am not getting adequate sleep. I’m going to take a tiny step here and commit to going to bed by 10:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
5. Play. There is a HUGE opportunity in this area of my life. I work between 40 – 70 hours a week. While I had made some improvements, I need to be more consistent. I will make sure I schedule a play date each week.
Okay, I've marked my calendar to post an update next Monday. Let’s do this!
1 month ago