My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, August 1, 2011

Awesome August Challenge

Today is the first day of Healthy Loser Gal’s Awesome August Challenge. I’ve decided to fine tune a few healthy habits I’ve been working on for the past few months. One of the things I need to focus on is consistency.

1. Prayer and meditation. While I do this on a regular basis, I want to schedule dedicated time for my spiritual practice.

2. Exercise. I want to continue working out for at least 45 minutes, burning at least 400 calories per session five days a week.

3. Hydration. This is a HUGE challenge for me. I am going to drink at least 64 oz. of water each day.

4. Sleep. I am very hesitant about putting this one in writing. However, it needs to be addressed. I am not getting adequate sleep. I’m going to take a tiny step here and commit to going to bed by 10:30 pm, Monday – Friday.

5. Play. There is a HUGE opportunity in this area of my life. I work between 40 – 70 hours a week. While I had made some improvements, I need to be more consistent. I will make sure I schedule a play date each week.

Okay, I've marked my calendar to post an update next Monday.  Let’s do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment