My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, August 15, 2011

Awesome August Update - Week Two

Another awesome week in August for me! Last week I focused on meditation, stretching, and yoga. I know I did a really good job in this area because I was sick all weekend. I must have released some serious toxic energy! It started Friday afternoon when I started feeling really tired. That evening I had a nice therapeutic pedicure and Saturday I attended a meditation workshop. I received many confirmations and revelations during the workshop.


By the middle of the afternoon session, I started sweating and feeling dizzy. I wasn’t sure if I was going to pass out or vomit. I sat in the restroom for a good 15 minutes. I then sat in the reception area to cool off. Once I felt I was present and back in my body, I returned and manage to make it through the last two hours. Yesterday, I canceled my plans and stayed home to rest. I’m still feeling a bit off. I’m going to do some grounding meditation today. I also plan to do a light workout session in the gym today.

No comments:

Post a Comment