My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Awesome August Update – Week Three

Week Three was a rough week. I wasn’t feeling well. I think I had the flu. As a result, I stayed out of the gym and I focused on lighter exercise, light weights, and yoga at home. I wasn’t feeling too well on Thursday so I did not attend my meditation group, but I did keep up my home practice. I do feel the lighter exercise routine was beneficial. Even though I did not burn the amount of calories I’d like, I wasn’t eating as much either. It will all balance out.

I had a great time with a friend on Saturday. While my spirit really wanted to spend hours walking around enjoying the festival, my body just wasn’t having it. We ended up going to this little Vietnamese/Thai restaurant because she wanted me to try this soup. She claimed the spices would knock out the bug that was plaguing me. She was right! It was just what the doctor order! Unfortunately, I can’t remember the name. It was a spicy broth with bits of white-meat chicken, lots of garlic, and lemongrass. I broke out in a sweat right at the table. Sunday I saw the movie ‘The Help’ with my good friend Jennifer. It was a wonderful end to a rough week.

My sleep/bedtime has been okay. I am getting in the bed but I have been reading for at least an hour. I really think I have some type of mental block about going to bed before 11.

I’m feeling much better and ready for another awesome week!

P.S. Lastly, my tweeting has been off. I need to get back in the groove.





No comments:

Post a Comment