My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week Four, Day 3

Done! It was a struggle to get to the gym yesterday. Ideally, I like to do C25K during my lunch breaks because I have more energy during this time. Work was crazy so I couldn’t get away. When I logged off at 4, I sat on my sofa, and just stared for a while. I was so tired. I ended up falling asleep. I guess I needed that nap.

Anyhow, I didn’t head out to the gym until 7. Part of me was tempted to hop on the Elliptical for 30 minutes and call it a day. I did the C25K training plus an additional 30 minutes on the treadmill. I made an unofficial goal to burn at least 500 calories. I have to admit this training is taking a lot out of me. I know I need to get more sleep. I feel much better about hydration. The stretching is going well. Now, if I could just get to bed at a decent hour….

No comments:

Post a Comment