My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, December 19, 2009

2009 Finish Line




As I head toward the 2009 Finish Line, I remember how I felt at the Starting Gate.

I was excited and scared. Most of all, I was determined and grateful. I still have this overwhelming sense of gratitude. I am so proud of myself for making it through this part of my journey. Despite the lows, tears, moments of self-doubt, discouraging comments, pain, and fatigue, I’m stronger and healthier. Due to all the highs, smiles, laughter, words of encouragement, and sweat, I’m stronger and healthier. 2010 is full of so many possibilities for me. I am looking forward to revisiting the Publix 5K and seeing how much progress I’ve made. I may even be able to run a little bit of the course. Did I just say I’m going to run? Lol!

I kept my promise to myself to work on my health. I’m so proud of myself. Although I didn’t reach my goal to be off medication completely, I was able to have some of the dosages reduced. I will continue working on this goal until it is accomplished.

I regret not taking photos throughout the year. This is going to be on my list of things to do each month in 2010.

When I started this blog, my intention was to conquer my fear of transparency and sweat, and train for a 5K. I can say I’m no longer afraid to sweat. I’ve completed a few 5Ks. I’m still working transparency. Going forward, my intention is to continue to train for various fitness events, overcome my fear of transparency, and uncover my authentic self.

No comments:

Post a Comment