My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, July 6, 2009

Ouch!

Well, I finished working today, stretched, and decided I'm not going to the gym today. My knee still hurts. I also have a stiff neck and back. I haven't felt this bad in in year. I know it's from all the marathon grading I did this weekend. The fact that I didn't exercise at all last week probably didn't help.

Anyhow, I decided to honor myself and my body and not push it. I'm going to spend the evening stretching and catching up on the blogs I watch.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's smart not to push yourself too hard. It's a lesson I'm learning too, these days. I've been doing major activity every day and it finally sort of caught up to me. Rest days are important for our bodies so that it allows the body/muscles/mind time to rest and rejuvenate.

    ReplyDelete