My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, July 18, 2009

425 Steps

First of all, my knee is feeling much better. Crystal went to a podiatrist on Thursday and she asked her about my knee. Actually, I asked her to ask her podiatrist to recommend a doctor. Anyhow, the doctor recommended that I continue stretch and ice it. Well, it worked. It feels much better.

























Later on that day we sent to Amicalola State Park to see the falls. They were gorgeous. I was able to work down to the base of the falls to enjoy the view from there. What a hike! It was challenging. Even though I had to stop several times, I was so proud of myself for being able to do it. It is moments like this one where I am able to see the progress I have made with my fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment