My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, July 13, 2014

RunnerBox: The Products


There are all sorts of product goodies in this box. It is going to take me a while to get through all these products, so I am going to list them now.

Eden Quiet Moon – Nuts, Seeds, & Dried Fruit
2Toms – Blister Shield
the GOOD bean – Fruit & No-Nut Bar
Fluid Performance – Natural Sports Drink
Smooch – Mango, Pineapple & Banana Fruit Snack
Cherry Bay Orchards – Dried Montmorency Cherries
Kay’s Naturals – Protein Cookie Bites
Rani’s Granola
Jelly Belly – Sports Beans and Protein Recovery Crisps
Nuun Electrolyte Tab
Honey Stinger – Organic Energy Chews
and last but not least, a RunnerBox bandana? I’m not sure what this thing is…. The package says “The Original Multifunctional Seamless Wear."




I’m pretty excited about giving these items a try. I’ve wanted to try the Honey Stinger Organic Energy Chews for a while. I’ve had the Jelly Belly Sports Beans. I used them during my Peachtree Road Race. I’ve never seen the Jelly Belly Protein Recovery Crisps. They sound interested. I already use nuun so I could also use an extra tab to keep in my bag.

Well, that's it for now. Off to do meal prep. I'm making my favorite Raise the Roof Sweet Potato Lasagna.

No comments:

Post a Comment