My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week Eight: Weekly Weigh In

Another week, no weight loss. I am not sure. I have been slacking with my meal planning and prep. When I do not plan and prep my meals, I tend to eat crappy. Yesterday for dinner I had two Odwalla bars. While I am not overeating, my body is not getting optimal nutrition.

More than anything, I think the real reason I am not losing weight right now is lack of sleep. This is a HUGE challenge. I have been working seven days a week, sometimes until midnight. I really need to focus on getting adequate nutrition and sleep.

On another note, my Couch to 5K training is going well. Yesterday I finished Week Two. I repeated it. Monday I plan to move onto Week Three.

I am also participating in a 300 Pounds and Running's 100 Days of Burpress challenge. I can't believe I've made it so far. Just like anything, I am learning it is more mental than physical. I go slow, take my time, breathe, and get the job done.



No comments:

Post a Comment