My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week One - Couch to 5K




I did it! Week One of my Couch to 5K training is done. I really did not feel like running today. My stomach had been upset all day. I felt a bit better around 5:30 so I headed to the gym. I hate running on the treadmill but I needed to be close to a bathroom. It was the longest 30 minutes I’ve spent in a while! I am so grateful to God I was able to stick with my plan. I think I’m going to repeat Week One just to get my body used to running again. I’m working on building my endurance and strengthening my core. My goal is to run my next race nonstop – no walking. If I stick to my plan and work diligently, I’m sure I can meet my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment