My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, April 30, 2010

Recovery

This has been quite a week! I went to the Urologist on Wednesday to have the Foley catheter removed. I'm still working on getting my bowels and bladder back in order.

This morning I was thinking how I am starting all over. When I began my fitness journey, I began by doing laps in the house. This is what I'm doing now. I make it a point to do laps in the house at least four times a day.

My energy is pretty much zapped. I spend the rest of my day, sitting on the deck meditating, and watching the bird feeders. I've also been watching mindless TV.

I asked Crystal to pull out my jewelry-making supplies but I haven't felt inspired yet. I'm in no rush.

My friend Malane was over on Tuesday and did some energy work on me. She visited me a few times in the hospital for some energy work as well.

This weekend I plan to take a walk down the street and back.

I haven't had much of an appetite. I've been focussing on staying hydrated and eating lots of protein.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking of you and sending you 'get well" thoughts. Sitting near the bird feeder sounds like a very relaxing thing to do. I am glad your friends are there for you. Hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete