My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, May 21, 2009

What's up, Doc?

Well, my appointment this morning went well. No news is good news. My blood pressure was a little elevated. I have a cuff here but I rarely use it. She wants me to start monitoring it. She was happy with my gluclose readings. I'll get my lab results back in a few days.

I'm still shooting to be off most of this medication by the end of the year. I went four months without incident. I don't have to come back for another four months. I can't wait until I only have to go once a year for a check. I shouldn't complain. There was a time I was going every month.

She seemed surprised when I told her about the 5K. I'm sure she's used to patients not following through on things. I told her I would bring in pictures of the 5K on June 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment