My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Biggest Loser

During my last training I watched the documentary Spirit of a Marathon as motivation.

This round I have found myself watching reruns of The Biggest Loser as motivation. I love seeing the transformation--both physically and mentally--of some of the contestants.

Although a lot of people don't like Jillian, I like her style. One of these days I'm going to work up the encourage and stamina to join a boot camp.

*****

Today's workout can be summed up in one word--sweaty. I don't know what's going on but my legs were burning, burning, burning during today's walk. Those little inclines are still challenging. However, I am happy to say my pace has increased.

I'm going to Florida this weekend. I have already told my sister to bring her workout clothes because we're going to do some walking. It will be nice to share my new lifestyle with her.

*****

I went to a party on Saturday. It made me smile when one of my friends noticed my weight loss. It's good to get some positive reinforcement and feedback for all this sweat I'm enduring.

No comments:

Post a Comment