My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Crosstraining

The Peachtree Road Race is coming up fast and I had to scale back on my running. My left ankle is giving me a little bit of trouble. I think it's my new sneakers. I tried lacing them differently and this seems to help. I also need to pay better attention to my form.

Anyhow, I've been walking. Yesterday I decided I was going to try to run. I took a quick nap after work, woke up, and it was storming! So...I went to the gym and jumped on the Elliptical.

I was planning to run this morning before heading to the airport. Thanks to scattered thunderstorms no can do. I'm torn. I don't do so well with running on the treadmill. So, I guess I will go to the gym and hop on the Elliptical again. I know I need to keep up with my cardio but nothing is going to prepare for the Peachtree but running.

No comments:

Post a Comment