My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, June 10, 2013

Sick Days: 30 Days of Yoga





Well, my 30 Days of Yoga turned into sick days. I guess it was to be expected. In addition to doing yoga, I was drinking 2 liters of lemon water a day. With my meditation practice, along with swimming almost every day, me thinks all that detoxing put my body into overload.

It was pretty bad. I called in sick for the first time this year and slept for a day and a half. All I’ve been sleeping and drinking tea. I went to swim class on Saturday. Yesterday I went to water aerobics so I think today I’m going to get back to my yoga challenge today. I really want to get my flexibility and core strength in gear so I can get back to running, probably next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment