My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, June 28, 2013

Midyear Review



Wow! Time is flying by. Half the year has passed and I have to admit I am not happy with where I am with my goals. I only have one word to describe how I have worked toward my goals so far this year: inconsistency. I only have one word to describe how I need to work toward my goals for the remaining of the year: consistency.

This morning I finished the first week in the Couch to 5K. I love my new sneakers. I did experience some pain in my right knee today. I think it is because I rushed through my post workout stretching because I had to get to work for a meeting. I then sat most of the day. One of the advantages of working from home 99% of the time is that I can stretch whenever I want.

For my running goals this is what I plan to do for the remaining of the year.
1. Finish the Couch to 5 K plan.
2. Run a 5K race September – December.

I plan to keep working on my swimming goal at least twice a week.

I also need to complete strength training at least twice a week.

There’s so much I want to do. I miss Spin class and hiking. I get in some of this activity here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment