My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, March 24, 2013

C25K Update

Saw this on the Biggest Loser Facebook page:





I finally moved on to Week Five in my Couch to 5K training. I’m planning to repeat Day 1 tomorrow. The weather here has been cold and rainy so I’ve been running on the treadmill. I just need to keep up my training on a regular basis. Outside or on the treadmill, I do know that I am going to make running a regular part of my fitness routine. I can’t believe how quickly my endurance has diminished. Anyhow, I’m plugging away – still having the same struggles with getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, and not eating too much food. Through it all I am keeping my eyes on the prize – I am a runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment