My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, December 28, 2012

Workout Plan Revisited

I’ve been thinking and revising my workout plan for next month for a while now. Truthfully, I’m just starting to feel comfortable with the machines I’ve been using. I feel I have a pretty good handle on my form. Anyhow, instead of changing things too much I decided to switch to full body workouts. I will be combining Workouts A and B. I will continue doing 30-minute cardio interval training. I think this will help me burn the amount of calories I need to get to my goal weight and body fat loss goal. Now that I’m looking back on this year, I know I really need to add more intensity to my workouts if I truly want to reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment