My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, December 15, 2012

More Weights and More Reps

It’s time for me to switch my strength training routine. Yesterday’s workout was a breeze and I barely broke a sweat. So, I was thinking do I just add more weight or do I increase my reps. I have been adding more weight over the past six weeks. My cousin thinks I should increase reps. I’ve been doing some reading this morning and I think I need to switch up my routine period. So, I’m in search of a new workout plan. I’m kind of nervous because I just figured out these machines and it’s time to move on. If I am truly serious about meeting my fitness goals, it appears I will have to stay out of my comfort zone. So, off I go to see what I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment