My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, October 3, 2011

October Plans

October promises to be a great month.  I am enjoying this beautiful fall weather.  I'm walking in a 5K in a few weeks.  I also have a hike planned.  I'm kind of nervous about my knee.  I'm sure I'll be fine as long as I am consistent with stretching and the exercises suggested by the chiropactor. 

***

Yay! I finally found a swimming cap to fit over my locs.  I haven't purchasing a bathing suit because I have no idea which size I wear. (I purchased a pair of jeans, which fit, about a month ago.  I wore them on Saturday and they're alreading feeling too big. Still, the scale is not moving! ) Anyhow, after the big rush, I discover I cannot sign up for upcoming classes.  Adult lessons are on Sunday afternoons and I have plans or will be out of town most weekends this month.  So, it looks like I will be signing up for the classes starting mid-November. Ha! I hope my nerve to do this lasts until November.

***

The person who expressed an interest in taking yoga classes with me is dragging her heels.  She wants proper yoga gear.  Buy it already! I hate shopping.  I was out with her for hours a few weekends ago and she purchased everything...lipstick, shoes, make-up brushes, skincare products ... she looked at yoga pants and a mat.  Lol!  I told her we're going to sweat, not parade down a runway.  I'm beginning to think this is going to be a solo adventure.  So be it! 

Well, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment