My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, October 18, 2010

October Update

I haven't been exercising on a regular basis. Actually, I haven't been exercising like I would like to. I've been nursing my knee and back. I can walk about a mile every other day. I do spend some time stretching and working on yoga poses. However, I would love to work up a sweat.

I've been doing great with my food. As I mentioned a month or so ago, I'd been thinking about Overeater's Anonymous. Well, I joined. I've been attending meetings and have a sponsor. It's just the extra support I need. It's really helping deal with the emotional aspects behind my food choices. I love the spiritual aspect of the program. At first I thought it was a bit cultist but I've been keeping an open mind and doing as they say 'taking what I need and leaving the rest.'

Right now my food plan is as follows:

No sweets
No potato chips
Portion control
No second helpings
No eating after 9 pm

My goal is to follow this for 90 days. I'm currently on day 18. After I have followed this plan for 90 consecutive days, I will "tighten up" my plan with the support of my sponsor.

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in to say 'hi' and see how you're doing! I know you can stick to any plan you really put your mind to!! Dream. Believe. Achieve! :)

    ReplyDelete