My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Fall!

It's been a while since I've posted. I'm doing great. I have not been working out on a consistent basis. I finally found an apartment this weekend so I have started organizing and packing. This is going to be a chore and a half. I hate moving! It's going to be somewhat challenging to move from a 4-bedroom house to a 2-bedroom apartment. However, I am very grateful I found a place where I believe I will be comfortable. I am gently moving forward through this break up and transition. One of the things I am truly grateful for is the fact that I am managing my stress much better.

I'm still not sleeping too well. In fact, last night I probably got two hours with of sleep. Once I'm resting on a consistent basis, I know my workouts will improved. I'm planning to do a 5K next month. My eating is doing much better. I have a great circle of support. We check in each other multiple times throughout the day.

Well, that's about it for now. I'm looking forward to catching up with the blogs I follow throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you've found a place where you'll be happy. Stay positive and focused and you'll soon be looking back at this stressful time as a distant memory! ; )

    ReplyDelete