My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Get it Together!

My attempt to get back into an exercise routine continues to fall by the wayside. My pedometer stopped working. It's also been way too hot for me to walk. I've been okay with these excuses since I know I'm still on a healing path. However, there are some things I see getting out of control and I need to get a handle on ASAP!

For one thing, for the past two weeks I have gone back to my nasty habit of consuming energy drinks. I love caffeine! Since coffee has been bothering my stomach and hot drinks in general aggravate my hot flashes, I have been drinking energy drinks to get my caffeine fix. I tried iced green tea but since I've gone back to work it just wasn't doing the trick for me. So, I've been drinking Full Throttle which led to the purchase of another huge no-no for me--Crunch and Munch!

I've got to get my act together!

1 comment:

  1. I would be super challenged by the heat where you are too. Maybe early mornings or later in the day? You can do it! Holler if you need any extra support!

    ReplyDelete