My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, February 1, 2010

Biggest Loser Last Chance Work Out Challenge - Week Three Update

No weight loss this week. I completed three out of six challenge workouts this week. I managed to make it to my sessions with Kimberly last Monday and Wednesday. Wednesday Kimberly cut my session to 30 minutes. So, even though I did work out, I didn't push myself too much. The main thing is that I made an effort to move.

I have my follow up appointment tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get things resolved once and for all. I'm ready to feel 100% now.

Since Kimberly has encouraged me to see maintaining my weight as a positive, I will do so.

1 comment:

  1. Maintaining weight is definitely positive! I hope the drs visit goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete