My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, May 30, 2014

Towards the Finish Line

Boy, oh, boy! I'm still here. I was so concerned about remaining injury free that remaining germ free escaped me. I have been sick off and now for about three weeks now. The last week was the worst.

It started off with a stomachache that turned into stomach cramps, headache, fever, chills, and diarrhea. I was soooo sick! I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance.

So, here it is the night before my 5k and I haven't run in a week and before that it was sporadic. I am not even sure I am going to be able to pull this off. My stomach still feels wobbly. As long as I just eat plain oatmeal and drink water, I should be fine. My aim was to run this one nonstop but we'll see what happens. I going to try to complete Week 11, Day 2 while I'm at it.

Five weeks until Peachtree and I am nowhere near where I'd like to be. I am going to focus on how much I have accomplished and not give up. So, now my aim is to stay healthy and injury free!

No comments:

Post a Comment