My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, October 8, 2012

Running: What's Next?


I posted my 5K pics on Facebook and my cousin comments, What's next? I've been thinking about this question all day today. My next goal is to run nonstop. Truth is it was my goal on Saturday. I truly believe I would have been able to accomplish my goal of running nonstop on Saturday if the course hadn’t been changed. Anyhow, I’m going on a silent retreat next week so I’ll be sitting most of the day.  I'm kind of worried I'm going to lose my momentum. When I return, I plan to work on my speed and tackle some hills. I’m also going to start running in the evenings. So grateful I no longer have to worry about the Atlanta heat.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment