My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, September 28, 2012

Seven Days

Really panicking.  I couldn't run the way I wanted or expected to today. I lost one week when I wasn't feeling well.  I'm really struggling to run. Today I decided to run in the evening.  Since the 5K is in the evening, I guess I should give it a try.  The real reason is that I forgot to set my alarm last night.  Anyhow, my last few runs will be in the evening.

I had to stop and walk more than a few times today.  Not happy.  Feeling a little discouraged and frustrated.  It is what it is.  I'm just going to keep plugging away.  No matter what happens next Saturday, I am very proud of the progress I made.  It will be the first 5K I attempt to run but it won't be my last!

No comments:

Post a Comment