My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, November 5, 2011

My First Pair of Hiking Boots

After trying on several pairs of hiking boots, I finally purchasing a pair -- North Face Tyndall Mid WP. 



I chose this pair for a number of reasons.  The first being that they are lightweight.  A number of the boots I tried on were very heavy and clunky. 

The second thing I like about these boots is that they feel very much like high-top sneakers.  They're very comfortable.

They're waterproof.  I wanted the waterproof style, just in case,.

I also like the removable inserts.  I could exchange them for my own orthotics.  Truthfully, I do not think I'll need them.  I'm going to try walking with and without them and see what I think.

Finally, I like the mesh zones for ventillation.

I'm going to go a 4-mile walk tomorrow to break them in.  I plan to wear them when I walk to get used to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment