My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Going to Run


Today I took my first steps to become a runner. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill: alternating between 5 mins walking, 1 mins jogging. I’m going to do this for three days a week for two or three week and then officially begin a Couch to 5K training program.


It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. I can’t believe I’m so nervous about doing this. I have so many negative thoughts going on in my head about trying to achieve this goal. I already know most of my work is going to be mental.

Overall, I’m excited. Never in my wildest dreams would I think I could run. But, I’m going for it. I am going to be a runner! Hmm…does this mean I should change the name of my blog to “Run with Me.” Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment