My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


I’m feeling very good about my fitness goals for the year.


-Continue losing weight (this will happen on its own as I continue living a health lifestyle and working on OA program)

-Get plenty of rest (I realize I do not get enough sleep)

-Workout every day (I was really inspired by Kat last year to try this)

-Eat healthy

I’m doing really well in OA. I have over 90 days of abstinence. I can’t believe it. I was sharing with my sister tonight how I cannot believe I have not had sweets or junk food -- a slice of cake, a cookie, a bag of chips, a box of Crunch and Munch, Jelly Bellys, Sour Patch Kids, Mike and Ikes, a slice of cheesecake, or a cupcake in over 90 days. Wow! Listing my favorite binge foods right now gives me a bellyache. I think at this point if I ate any of that stuff I would get ill.

Today’s Workout

30 mins. Elliptical

Two sets, 25 reps, one arm row, 5 lb

Two sets, 20 reps, tricep kickbacks, 5 lb

Two sets, 25 reps, bicep curls, 5 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment