My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's Going On?

Where to begin? Let's see. I "fired" my surgeon on Monday. Although I really liked the doctor, I could not deal with his staff. As a patient, I deserve to be treated with respect and compassion. I'm sure these people get desensitized to working with people at times but their behavior was inexcusable! They were nonresponsive. When they finally returned my calls, they were rude. It took them over one week to find paperwork they claimed my general doctor never sent. My general doctor faxed the paperwork three times! A whole red flag should have went up when my brother and I walked into the office and the receptionist was selling Girl Scout cookies in the waiting area. Lol! Even though I'm a bit upset that I had to find a new doctor, I do feel empowered because the situation was becoming so stressful. I plan to compose a nice, scathing letter to his office soon.

I've been excercising here and three. I'm able to walk a mile. I also work out with light weights from time to time. I'm loving the green smoothies. They primarily consist of greens and fruit. Now, I plan to start experimenting with protein powder.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wondering what was going on. Good for you for taking a stand with the rude staff - that is unacceptable. Good luck finding a new dr - I am going to be relieved for you when this is resolved. It sounds like you are having fun with the green smoothies. They are so much easier for me to drink when the sun is shining...:-)

    ReplyDelete