My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April, please be good.




It’s April?  Although I started one several times, I never did publish a blog for March.  I have my first 5K in 10 days and I am pretty nervous about it.  Work has been sucking the life out of me.  I really need to slow down and get some rest. 

Weights.  I did not lift at all during March.  I hurt my right shoulder.  It’s feeling much better.  Yesterday I did back and biceps.  

Push Ups.  I’m back at it.  I am going to take it easy and just do 22.  

Running.  I have been running two or three times a week.  I have been stuck on Week 4 of the Couch to 10K plan for weeks.  I am not too worried about it.  I am sure I will get across the finish line.

Swimming.  Well, I purchased a new swimsuit.  Now it is just a matter of finding the time to take lessons.  I missed the current session.  There’s a season starting on April 26.  However, I will be traveling and will miss one session.  I may wait until May.

Nutrition.  I’m doing well.  I just need to work on portion control.

I got my Fitbit Surge and I love it!  It’s been a struggle to hit my daily 10,000-step goal.  I really spend way too much time sitting.  I have been trying to take more walk breaks during the day, but it does affect my productivity at work.  Today I got up at 6 to walk and as I write this at 10 pm I still have 100 steps to go.  I think my best bet is to try to get in any many steps as I can early morning on days that I do not run.  On my running days, I am sure it hit my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment