My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, May 25, 2012

Chasing The Night/Chasing A Dream

Today I signed up for the Atlanta Firefly 5K Run. I'm excited and nervous. I've tried to complete the Couch to 5K twice. I'm hoping, no, I'm praying, I can make it to the end this time. This all started with an innocent comment I made to someone I met at a retreat. We became Facebook friends and now I'm on her team to run in this race in October. I'm grateful I met someone who is so willing to help me achieve my dream. This is the wonderful thing about meeting people who understand food/weight challenges. It's a great reminder to me that there are so many people out there experiencing the same challenges on this journey to health and wholeness. I'm still working on strengthening my knee by working out on the Elliptical three times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment