My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude

Very grateful today.  I've been walking on a regular basis for the past week.  Yay!  My knee is much better.  I'm doing my best to be consistent about the stretches the doctor gave me.  I haven't done more than a mile because I don't want to push it. 

I'm also very grateful that I have been following my OA food plan for 54 days now!  While it's not about weight loss with OA, I am at the lowest weight I've been in about five years. 

I am so grateful for all the friends I've made while blogging and tweeting.  Thank you all for your encouragement.  Thank you for sharing your stories.  I am blessed to be on this incredile journey with such incredible people.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, dear friend! It looks like you had a wonderful Thankgsiving and that you are doing very well. Looking forward to reading through your blog and catching up. Sending you Aloha from Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have gone through so much change in the past few months Sheila. You gave me your email address a while back, would you mind re-sending to me? I am thinking about getting ordained and am hoping to pick your brain a bit. Sending peace and love to you!

    ReplyDelete